ABOUT GUNZILLA GAMES
Founded in 2020, Gunzilla Games is a fresh, independent AAA developer working on its Battle Royale 2.0 Off The Grid in three metropolitan locations: Frankfurt, Germany (HQ); Los Angeles, USA; and Kyiv, Ukraine. The company is helmed by serial entrepreneur CEO, Vlad Korolev and CSO Alexander Zoll. Gunzilla is built on the desire to innovate and push the limits of the industry.
Gunzilla’s formidable team of talent comes from a variety of industry-leading studios and publishers (Ubisoft, Electronic Arts (EA), THQ etc) as well as Oscar-nominated screenwriter, director and producer Neill Blomkamp, Chief Visionary Officer, and the author of the Altered Carbon series, that has been adapted into a popular Netflix show, Richard K. Morgan, Script Writer.
Gunzilla Leadership team includes well-known industry professionals like Timur Davidenko, Chief Technology Officer (Far Cry, Warface, and Crysis), Scott Probin, Studio Director (EA Sports’ NHL series, the Need for Speed franchise, Populous 2, Powermonger, Space Hulk), Oleksiy Plaksin, Lead Art Director, (Moto GP and RIDE, Warface and Act of Aggression, Sniper: Ghost Warrior), Dmitriy Markov, Technical Director (Metro: Exodus, Arktika.1), Volodymyr Savin, Audio Director (Cut the Rope, Metro Exodus, HBO Chernobyl series).
- Players First & Foremost. We aim to create titles that players love and get lost in, so our games are developed with them in mind from the start.
- We Believe in Our People. We believe in building strong teams of self-motivated individuals empowered to work at their best in a supportive environment; when we’re strong together, we thrive together.
- Commitment to Engagement & Quality. We are deeply passionate about what we do, ensuring we produce next-generation experiences of the highest calibre.
- Make Bold Moves & Innovate. We strive to make bold moves and push technology to its limits; there are no wrong steps if the outcome redefines the boundaries.
- Open & Honest. We believe in building trust through transparency and honest communication. We’re proud of who we are, what we stand for, and what we’re building.
ABOUT THE JOB
Gunzilla Games is looking for a senior Senior Core/Engine Programmer with render programming experience. You will use your expertise and experience in development processes across multiple target platforms.
As a Senior Core/Engine Programmer, you will:
- Develop new code base for our game, especially related to render coding.
- Constantly analyze and optimize solutions.
- Contribute original ideas towards all aspects of game production and development.
- Provide technical leadership in areas of specialization and assist with technical questions.
- Work independently with limited supervision.
- Educate other departments on technology and engine through either spoken or written format.
- Keep up to date with the technological developments and advancements in the computer game industry.
- Strong experience with UE4 (including Blueprints, Behavior Trees, Environment Query System)
- Strong C++ knowledge.
- Good 3D Math skills (matrices, linear algebra, etc.).
- Experience working with complex game subsystems (extending, optimizing, refactoring).
- Experience with multiple core systems, such as graphics, networking, audio/video, and tools.
- Writing solid, optimized, production-ready code.
- Excellent performance optimization skills (CPU/GPU/Memory etc.).
- Experience with multi-threaded and asynchronous systems.
- Flexible Working & Work from Home
- Health Insurance
- Revenue Based Bonuses
- English / German Courses
- 25 Annual Paid Vacation & Sick Days
- Public Transportation
- Relocation & Accommodation Support
- Office Perks & Gym Membership