Ready for the next major step in your career? Here at The Farm 51 Group SA, we are now looking for a passionate and ambitious Community Developer to join our World War 3 Team and become a communication bridge between our development team and an awesome audience of players we have. On top of maintaining the communication flow between both parties, the position involves developing a multi-channel strategy, creating relevant assets and messages to the players’ community regarding the development of the title, as well as participating in the numerous gigs and events and all the promoting activities, both live and online, connected to World War 3 game.
The title is currently in the OBT stage, definitely going big with a whole bunch of potential to properly mess around in the FPS genre worldwide - don’t hesitate and have a real impact on our success!
• co-creation and implementation of a proper communication strategy between the devs and the players with a special focus on streaming and Video & Social Media Content,
• ensuring the most up-to-date production of Social Media assets (videos, static assets, interviews, live streams etc) with close co-operation with the community managers,
• promoting the game’s objectives and deploying the best possible communication strategy depending on the current situation.
• following the current Social Media trends & benchmarks (especially in the area of the FPS/military multiplayer competitors’ games), analysis, and a relevant implementation to the World War 3 communication strategy,
• representing the Content Development Team during live streams, coordinating the gigs and their quality, also running the streams in person, and acting as technical support to the streamers when necessary,
• being constantly in the loop with the top streamers' activities connected with the World War 3 game (YouTube Videos, reviews, Tweets, or any other social media posts) as well as analyzing their content, sharing relevant feedback with the internal development team and the publisher in order to constantly work on relevant improvements of players’ experience.