As the games division of Bad Robot Productions (Lost, Cloverfield, Westworld, Star Wars, Star Trek), we at Bad Robot Games are on a mission to continually reinvent how stories are played.
We are a remote-first games company represented by a diverse team, which empowers us to make the kinds of games in which all players can see themselves. Working closely with our colleagues at Bad Robot Productions, our projects unite our extensive network of games, TV, and film industry talent to create original IPs, expansive worlds and tell new stories across all media platforms which are as fun to watch as they are to play.
Bad Robot Games is looking for a QA Lead who is passionate about all things QA. They are able to lead, provide mentorship, and collaborate with multiple internal and external partners in the testing of our titles.
- Evaluate timelines and milestone deliveries and ensure that focus testing is carried out at the prescribed time for each title.
- Create and implement comprehensive test plans and evaluate bug write-ups of any defects or design issues found during testing.
- Set up and coordinate internal focus testing sessions in collaboration with production teams.
- Collaborate with external partners to coordinate testing/playtesting on all studio projects.
- Provide mentorship and training for new team members.
- At least 3 years of experience in QA in the game industry
- Shipped at least one AAA title credited as a QA Lead or equivalent
- Ability to juggle and prioritize multiple, simultaneous projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to liaise effectively with a multidisciplinary team
- Passion for gaming and knowledge of games
- Experience testing on multiple platforms and devices